October gardens is an integrated city, it represents the natural expansion for 6th October from Giza- Alwahat Road Pyramids Gardens passing through El Ashgar District, Zewail University, National Council For Youth, The Last Ring Road, Egypt Mall, Wholesale Market, Egyptian Media Production City – EMPC till the first of October city . The region includes land allocated for clubs such as Zamalek Club and the Police Club, in addition to the stadium of 6th October.
The area is close to the Mall of Egypt, Elremaya Square, Pyramids, Ring Road, Alwahat Road, Lebanon Square, Downtown, Mall of the Arabs, Hyper One and ElSheikh Zayed
It is a plateau, which made its atmosphere healthy, wonderful and distinctive in summer and winter
Full Description to Investors Association
– Ground floor + 5 floors with 4 units
– A side entrance that distinguished the views of the building and gave it privacy
– Garages below the buildings, which contributed to the lack of contention of cars within the Compound
– Elevator in every building from the garage to the roof
– The surface is insulated against heat and humidity with a layer of tile with pipes for drainage of rain water
– 85 m divided into 2 or 3 rooms and reception, kitchen, bathroom and terrace
– The possibility of merging two units to become the total unit (160 m)
– Integrated residential compound on an area of 150 acres
– Two commercial and administrative mall including administrative offices, clinic, pharmacy, restaurants, cafes, shops, supermarket, nursery and library.
– Large green landscape